6.09.2008

All Boy


We're having a great time with Jack right now because he's talking a lot more to us and getting more and more active. This last week he had several experiences, both good and bad that goes along with being a boy:
Among the bad were a split lip on the playground & some bruises from having 2 fingers in the path of a closing window in our house. He's fine, but it was a really sad experience for the parents.
Other than that he's jumping off everything possible and does a lot more pretend play mostly involving animals and trucks. However, we've learned that all animals growl with Jack, even rabbits.
Here's a photo of Jack at Half Moon Bay this past weekend.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Isn't it horrible when they get hurt!? I think we moms feel the pain more than they do. And that "kiss to make it better" is really for us, not them.

Hope you all are well. I've been thinking about you and praying for you.

THE GTEAM said...

What an awesome photo!
:)Wendy

astapp said...

You've got me nervous about all to come with Wyatt! Looks like you had a good time in Half Moon Bay.

Ahlem Family said...

I just love reading your exciting postings! Yale and Jack need to get together soon. I'm sure Jack could teach Yale a thing or two. Call us the next time you are in town. We'd love to see you guys!

Baby Beaman said...

Hi Lisa,
I just googled your name and came upon your cute blog. Long time no see. You have a really cute little boy. Dan and I are expecting our first next month.
I'd love to hear from you. If you get a chance, email me at beamanmail@gmail.com

~ Jill (Johnson) Beaman

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyndalls! It's been a long while so I googled you in hopes of a blog. Yippee! Just wanted you to know that I connected you to mine so that I can peek in on your life at more regular intervals. Looks like all is well in your land, hope to hear from you soon! love, bing
largozafamily.blogspot.com