9.01.2008

Round 2!!

We are very excited to share that we are expecting a baby, due March 1. I'm going to use this as my excuse for not blogging in awhile because this time around I quite a bit worse than in my pregnancy with Jack.
Jack seems excited about all the talk of a baby however I'm not sure he completely understands what is going on. Most of the time he says I have a baby in my tummy but sometimes it is daddy or even himself that has this baby in their tummy:) I'd like to keep the gender a surprise for us this time around but Scott doubts I can hold out (which makes me only stronger). So, we'll see.
The next year will be busy for our family because my sister-in-law Cari is due in December and my sister-in-law Lindsay is due in February...we're excited to have kids so close together.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I have been praying for you the last few months, I am so excited that God answered with YES. =)

I'll be praying now that the tiredness and sickness are manageable.

Baby Beaman said...

Hi Lisa,
I just googled your name and came upon your cute blog. Long time no see. You have a really cute little boy. Congrats on #2. Dan and I had our first 5 weeks ago. I'd love to hear from you. If you get a chance, email me at beamanmail@gmail.com

~ Jill (Johnson) Beaman