6.01.2009

Catching Up






Well, let's see, it's been 5 months since my last post so there's a lot to catch up on. So to start, I'll just post some pics of some of the things that have been going on in our lives the last 5 months. You'll see below our newest addition, Lucy Jane Tyndall who arrived 3 days after Jack's bday on February 22. She's now 3 and a half months old and yes that's Scott's red hair he passed down. We love having a little girl, Jack does to, well the truth is he's loving it a bit less and less each day but still a great big brother.



4 comments:

Gwong said...

fun photos! Glad Lucy finally made a blog appearance!! ;-)

And then there were 5... said...

Woohoo! I'm glad to see you're back on your blog! Love the update - Lucy is soo cute. I wish I could give her a squeeze!

Ahlem Family said...

Yeah for a new post! I was so excited when I saw that you had updated. It was so great seeing you last weekend. I'm so glad I was able to meet Lucy. Looking forward to all the fun family get-togethers with all these girls!!!

Baby Beaman said...

yeah...so happy to see your updated blog and to see that Lucy is on it now. We'll be in Napa in July...and would love to see you. I'll email you details soon! ~ Jill