8.29.2007

Stopping Time


Many, many people have told us to enjoy the time we have with Jack b/c "they grow up so fast". And to be honest we really are enjoying Jack - well most hours that is. Here's some of the things that bring us joy right now about Jack:

- His hugs and kisses
- The sound of "chooo-choooo" that constantly comes from his mouth
- Sleeping in past 6am (new in the past 3 days)
- When he obeys a firm "no"!
- Playing - he's into stuffing our pockets with whatever is handy (blocks, etc.)
- New words: nigh-nigh, car, banana, choo-choo, Jack, more, milk
- Reading books over & over - and right now they have to be about trains
- Hugging his puppy, and doing downward doy into his blanket
- Walking around beating his tummy like a drum
- Running anywhere he can
- Taking us on walks around the block

These are just a handful of great moments with Jack. We'll omit the moments we want to sell him on Ebay (Scott's words);)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Lisa!! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. Can I add you on my list of friends on my blog?

I can't believe how big Jack is getting. I loved the dance moves!

My sister-in-law has an Odyssey. I would buy one in a heart-beat. Those things are nice! You'll have to take me out for a spin next time I'm home visiting. We can reminisce about how you've moved up since the good old days in the Bonneville =)

Amber said...

Love this picture... he's double fisting it already! :)

The Atkins Family said...

How much do you think you'd start him at on ebay? Send me the link and we'll place a bid. :) hee hee... We always look forward to seeing him (and you guys too, I guess...) j/k