8.09.2007

You Bought a What?!!!


We just purchased a....minivan. And yes, some may say (and have said) that we've sold out. I personally am eating many comments I've made in past years about how I would never own one of these ugly beasts. The truth is, I love our new car. It's great, and somehow I don't think it's so ugly anymore:)
Here's some great things about our new wheels:
- I don't have to wrench my back leaning over to put Jack in his car seat
- It has something like 17 cupholders - that's actually obscene
- Window shades that Jack loves to pull up and out of the doors
- automatic doors - yes!
- It doesn't feel like you're driving a tank - a plus for my driving style;)
- we don't have to strategically pack and leave items out for our next trip
- I can take my bike everywhere:)

Jack loves the car. He'll see it out the window of our house and say "car" and try to coax me to take him to it. Scott spent almost a half hour watching him the other night roam around the car. It's like a Jack-sized house.

So yes, we bought a minivan and I'm still standing. Smiling too.

3 comments:

Glenn+Jenn+Owen+Ian said...

Welcome to the dark side! Great set of wheels!

Glenn+Jenn+Owen+Ian said...

where is the suzie soccer mom sticker on the back? he he he.. fm glenn

Tim Brislin said...

Audrey just emailed and says she has to reevaluate your friendship. I thought I knew a Volvo lifer.
:)